Share your story.
A whopping 90% of consumers say that video can help them make purchasing decisions. Brand Films are used to educate the customer and bump them from consideration, to purchase.
📊 How can this help?
This type of video is specifically designed to educate your customers about who you are, what you offer, and why it's important as fast as possible.
It condenses the most important aspects of your business into a gorgeous, shareable asset that can be implemented across multiple touch-points to gain as much traction as possible.
Imagine having an asset that perfectly explains your product or service. Imagine how much time you could save by pointing people here, instead of explaining it yourself time and time again.
Brand story videos are designed to:
💬 Explain your product/service perfectly
🤝 Build trust with potential customers
🔐 Establish credibility, value and principles
⏰ Save you time pre-qualifying customers
📈 Increase sales and on-site conversions
👩🏻 Who's the target audience?
One of the biggest benefits of a Brand Film is how effective it can be across multiple different audiences.
While it might make sense to show it only to new customers, there can be huge benefits for placing this video at every major customer touchpoint as well. We recommend showing this video to:
This video is highly effective for these audiences:
- General public (to gain traction and awareness)
- Potential customers (who are still deciding)
- New paid customers (who want more details)
- Existing customers (who want to share your story)
- Internally (during hiring, onboarding, training)
That's why we walk you through how to deploy your video asset in as many different touch-points as possible. This isn't a video that you post on Facebook once and forget about it. This is a video that will work in the short-term, and the long-term, as long as you implement it properly.
Use a Brand Film in:
- Your website homepage
- Your 'About Us' page
- Your email signature
- Your social channels
- Your email auto-responders
- Your email marketing campaigns
- Your Facebook Ads
- Your retargeting marketing
📈 How can I properly utilize this video?
Every good marketing campaign should be measured for effectiveness.
Luckily, digital video is not only easy to implement, but also measure using various tools depending on your marketing goals, including:
- Google Analytics (traffic, bounce rate, conversions)
- E-commerce (pre-orders, sales, average order size)
- Facebook ads (click-thru, CPA, sales, leads, conversions)
- Email signature (clicks-to-leads/purchase)
- YouTube (subscribers, engagement)