Drastically improve your ROI.
High-quality advertisements aren’t just for the big-budget players anymore. Increase conversion rates
through commercials that move your audience to action.
📊 How can this help?
Paid social media advertising is one of the most powerful, effective and measurable marketing channels for any business. The challenge with building effective campaigns always comes down to the creative.
• Will my ads stop people from scrolling in their timeline?
• Is my ad interesting enough to get people's attention?
• Is my ad effective enough to explain what I offer?
Text, photos and graphic ads are limited in their effectiveness, as the information often takes more time/effort for the user to understand and digest.
Video ads on the other hand excel in this area. Not only can they catch the attention of your audience in a split-second, but they can keep their attention long enough to educate them on your offer and entice them to take action.
On Facebook/Instagram, more people will watch video ads than any other form of ad. This gives your campaigns a clear advantage that will not only increase their effectiveness, but save you time/money in the process.
Video will set you apart from your competitors.
Video is a phenomenal way to stand out from your competitors, both locally or online. While competitors may be able to match your pricing, it's impossible for them to replicate the other core elements of your business - from your team, to your office and your story.
The majority of local businesses are still falling behind when it comes to social advertising, and even less have taken the plunge into video marketing. Video can be a phenomenal tool to set you apart from your less tech-savvy competitors.
Video is what your customers want to see.
Every year, the demand for video content grows drastically. With fast mobile internet and expanding data caps becoming the norm, video has become the most requested and effective medium for online communication for businesses.
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- A HubSpot study found that 54% of people wanted to see more video content from a brand or business they support.
- Those people are also 85% more likely to purchase after viewing a product video.
- People typically only read between 20% and 28% of the words on your website, and four times as many consumers would rather watch a video about your product than read about it.
- Video outperforms text and static images by a staggering 1200%, driving 135% more organic traffic.
- Videos are a consumers’ favourite type of content to see from a brand on social media.
👩🏻 Who's the target audience?
With social ads, not only is it possible to target very specific demographics (ie. women between 35-40, no children, who watch Grey's Anatomy and shop at Sephora) but it's also possible to segment your actual ad creative to match those demographics.
We can create video ads that speak directly to your various target audiences.
Or in other words, you can show different video ads, to different people, at different times - and increase your overall effectiveness (and reduce your advertising costs).
Let's look at a tangible example:
Let's say you're a dentist in town. You know that your clients come to you for different reasons, and therefore, need to be marketed to differently.
Not everyone needs braces, and not everyone has a toothache. Here are a few different campaigns you could create using segmentation and relevant ad creative:
- Video ad of before/after braces testimonial (aimed at men/women interested in 'orthodontists')
- Video ad of the teeth whitening process (aimed at women that are interested in 'teeth whitening')
- Video ad of children at the dentist (aimed at mothers of children in grade school)
- Video ad of your office/staff (aimed at anyone within a 20 block radius of your dentist office)
- Video ad of your office/staff (aimed at people who have 'recently moved to Victoria')
By tailoring your video ads to your various core demographics, you can consistently attract more customers in an effective, scale-able manner.
📈 How can I properly utilize this video?
There are two main components when launching effective video ads for your business:
1. Proper campaign setup, implementation & analytics
2. The actual video ads that your customers see
A high-converting video won't do anything for your business if the campaigns aren't set up properly. It doesn't matter if it's Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat or YouTube - all paid social ad strategies need proper campaign setup, implementation, analysis and optimization in order to be effective.
At Whole Street, we focus our efforts strictly on the second part of this equation, creating the high-impact visuals that your potential customers see.
While we do work closely with your marketing team to develop an effective strategy, your marketing team (or ad agency) will be responsible for implementing the assets into your actual campaigns.
We've found this to be the best approach for video ads, as it allows us to focus our time/energy into perfecting the videos themselves, and it gives your marketing team/agency more control over the actual campaign execution (budgets, ad-spend, analytics, etc.).
Therefore, when it comes to video ads, we primarily work with brands who already have either an internal marketing team, or an ads agency ready at their disposal.