It's basically free marketing
Reviews can make or break your company. As of 2020, a staggering 82% of consumers look for online reviews before purchasing from local businesses. Reviews are vital to any business, and video is a far more effective tool than text alone.
📊 How can this help?
If your prospects are on the fence about buying your product or service, video can help sway their decision to purchase from you instead of your competitors.
The tricky part is, they might not be ready to hear from you (yet), as it lacks some credibility in the initial buying stages. Instead, they want to hear from other people just like them.
Think of it this way. If you were in the market for a chiropractor, which statement would you be more convinced by?
1) "We're the best chiropractor in St. Louis!"
2) "Stephen completely changed my life. For the first time in years, I have full mobility and I can play with my children in the yard. I can't recommend them enough."
When you show customers the value of what they're getting and how it will benefit their business, life or investment portfolio - not only are more people going to take notice but those who might have been on the fence may become interested in switching providers.
- Convince prospects who are on the fence
- Motivate new customers to do business with you
- Help narrow down and identify your target market
- Attract more of your ideal clients/customers
- Create powerful content for viral sharing
👩🏻 Who's the target audience?
Showing this video to your prospective clients is a great way of presenting to them how much they will benefit from doing business with you. We can also create multiple versions for different customer personas, so that every testimonial touches on an individual pain point or concern unique among the group.
For instance, if you're a gym, you might want to target busy moms and college athletes differently, as their motivations are different.
For mom's, you can share a story of how the gym can give more energy, as well as a vibrant and youthful appearance.
For athletes, you might highlight key equipment, training facilities or personal training programs.
Together, we can help nail down who your target market is, what their challenges are and how to reach them effectively.
📈 How can I properly utilize this video?
There are a number of places this type of video can work effectively, including:
- Embed it on your website, email and social media
- Implement it on your Google My Business page
- Use it in the sales-cycle to close more sales
- Use it in Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram ads
- Generate shareable content for your social media